NetiX Telephone Cable 6 Core 100metres Roll –Black, Retail Box, No Warranty
The NetiX Telephone Cable 3-Pair 6-Core 100m is predominantly used for the connection of communication equipment to Line Jacks. The stranded conductors are 7/0.15mm and sheathed in colour coded PVC, with a PVC overall outer sheath.
• Stock Code - TELC6CB
• Description NetiX Telephone Cable 3-Pair 6-Core 100m
• Number of Cores – 6
• Cable Type-Modular Flat Telephone Cable Unshielded with Semi-flexible PVC sheath.
• Conductor CCS(Copper Coated Steel)
• Length-100 metres Roll
• No. of Pairs: 3
• Max. Current per Core 0.25 A
• Conductor Area CSA: 0.2mm²
• Conductor resistance- ≤ 700Ω/km
• Wire Gauge: 25AWG
• Max . Working Voltage 80V
• Total Product Weight-3kg