Manhattan 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch, Retail Box, 2 year Limited Warranty
Easily add more computers or other Ethernet devices to your home network.
The Manhattan 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch is perfect for the home environment and small-size business looking for a durable switch that is reliable and easy to install.
The Fast Ethernet Switch connects up to five computers, servers, printers, switches or any other Ethernet devices at 10 or 100 Mbps over Ethernet cables, and works with any operating system.
Easy to Install and Maintain
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle free. There is no configuration required, and you don’t need to worry about using special cables for uplink ports, since each port is equipped with Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover.
• 5-port Fast Ethernet switch expands your network in an instant
• Easy plug-and-play installation — simply power it up and start using it
• Compatible with all Windows and Macintosh systems
• Five 10/100 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
• Supports any combination of 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps network devices
• Ultra-compact design
• Fanless design ideal for silent operation
• Store and forward switching architecture
• Ports: 5 10/100 Mbps NWay switch T ports
• Cable: Cat3, 4, 5 UTP/STP
• Duplex modes: all ports (up to 200 Mbps)
• Uplink: all ports Auto MDI/MDX (Auto Uplink)
• Switch architecture: store and forward switch technology
• External AC adapter: 5 V, 0.6 A
- 10BaseT: 14,880 pps (packets per second)
- 100Base-TX: 148,800 pps (packets per second)
• IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
• IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
• IEEE802.3x Flow Control and Backpressure
• Dimensions: 97 (W) x 45 (L) x 23 (H) mm (3.81 x 1.77 x 0.9 in.)
• Operating temperature: 0 – 40˚C (32 – 104˚F)
• Humidity: 10 – 90% (non-condensing)
• 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
• Power adapter
• User manual